Key Stage 2
Our topic this term is entitled “My Favourite Decade” and will use the 1940’s as a starting point. As part of this topic, we hope to visit Filey when we look at how holidays have changed over time. We will also study plants and how they grow in science.
Your teachers are Mrs J Metcalfe and Mrs J Harker-Jones.
- Class Two Newsletter Year 3,4 and 5 Summer Term 2018 (.pdf)
- Class Two Newsletter Year 6 Summer Term 2018 (.pdf)
- Class Two Newsletter - 1 Spring Term 2018 (.pdf)
- Class Two Newsletter - 2 Autumn Term 2017 (.pdf)
- Class Two Newsletter - 1 Autumn Term 2017 (.pdf)
We have a long and busy term to look forward to with many exciting things planned. SATS week for our Year 6 pupils runs from May 14th to May 17th; they are working really hard and all deserve to do well.
PE in Summer Term
PE will take place:
- every Wednesday afternoon at St Cuthbert's.
- every Friday afternoon, in school, where we will focus on Tennis
A full outdoor kit is required for each session - please see kit list.'
Literacy homework will be set on a Wednesday and a spelling test given the following Monday. Pupils are also expected to read every night and record their reading in their homework diary.
Maths homework will be set on a Friday and is to be handed in on the following Thursday. Pupils are also expected to work on their maths passport at home.
Please ensure pupils have the correct uniform as stipulated on our uniform list. An outside coat is essential to ensure that pupils can fully participate in breaktimes.